If you're planning on being a huge hit with your Holiday gift giving this year, then you must consider giving a new iPhone (the gift that keeps on ringing) or give one of the many accessories that would make a perfect stocking stuffer for those who already own an iPhone. These picks range from $12.95 to $500 with products selected to fit every budget.
If you make your purchase at the Apple Store online you can take advantage of free shipping (3 to 5 days) on all purchases over $50, plus Apple gift wrapping in a signature logo gift box with a bright red ribbon and personalized greeting card for only $5.
Here are the iPhone Savior's Top 10 iPhone gift ideas that are certified winners, carrying the highest ratings. (click on prices to locate items at originating websites)
1. An Apple Gift Card $500 - The Apple Store online has confirmed that they will accept an Apple gift card for the purchase of an iPhone in addition to all other products. Cards can be loaded starting from $20 - $5,000.
2. Brand New 8GB iPhone $399.99 - The most talked about smartphone in history. A 2-year AT&T service agreement is required for use. Plans range from $59.99 to $99.99 and include Visual Voicemail and Unlimited Data — email and web — and 200 SMS text messages.
3. PED3 Rotating iPhone Stand $39.99 - A perfect desk-top companion for keeping your iPhone elevated and usable on a clutterd space or at a home business. Very sturdy and easy to manage allowing landscape or portrait viewing.
4. Power Support Crystal Film Set $14.95 - Shield your iPhone from scratches with this magical sheath. Covers entire face of iPhone, maintains LCD brightness with static-cling plastic for stay-put adhesion and no interference with touch-screen responsiveness.
5. Jawbone Bluetooth Headset $84.99 - $91.98 - One of CNET's highest rated Bluetooth Headsets ever. Offered in a few high tech colors to fit your personal style.
6. iSkin Revo Protective Silicone Case $39.99 - The revo helps to protect against shock and surface damage caused by accidental drops. Comes with a scratch-resistant polycarbonate cover to further protect your iPhone screen.
7. One To One Personal iPhone Training $99 one year - Apple Personal training sessions are designed to move at your pace and provide the support and guidance you need. Reservations can be booked up to 14 days in advance at any Apple Retail Store. Master your iPhone from the start.
8. iPhone Leather Bikini Case by Incipio $19.99 - A leather case that covers the top and bottom of your iPhone. Offered in 14 unique colors, including safety orange, chocolate, and army ranger.
9. Belkin Sport Armband $29.99 - Planning on using your iPhone while jogging or working out at the gym? This armband is water-resistant and has a reflective material for use in the dark.
10. iPhone Car Charger $12.95 - This charger is a no frills, 5 star rated item with a Lifetime Warranty. A must-have for every iPhone owner since battery life is limited.
Most of these gift ideas can be found on several websites so shop around for the best deals and of course free shipping if possible. Don't wait, because you can bet that these accessories will start to go quickly. One of the most popular cell phones on planet earth is still in stock. Or is it? Happy hunting.